Hi. I’m Relic – Welcome to my creative journey.
This website is designed to take you on a journey from the very beginning of my creative career. Each page is labeled with the company name (eg. Hisense) and begins with an intro about the company, as well as my roles and duration with the company. Below is a short image tutorial of this portfolio website.
I am a versatile designer, doing anything I can get my hands on and often helping my colleges when there are tight deadlines. Other than being a creative, I have a my own business, teaching martial arts. I do everything from teaching, photography, videography, video editing, digital marketing, social media marketing, graphic and web designing, market research, etc. My life is very simple: Mon - Fri I work, after work I practice and teach martial arts, weekends are dedicated to my family and friends.
Editorial Design, Graphic Design, Web and Digital Design, Photography, Videography, Video Editing, Finished Art, WordPress, Project Management, Photo Manipulation, Copywriting, HTML Coding, Digital Marketing, Market Research, SEO, Paid Social Media Marketing, Google My Business, Google AdWords Express (Google Advertising), Google Analytics, Email Marketing, etc.
- December 2008 – January 2010: Freelance Web and Graphic Design.
- January 2010 – January 2012: Graphic Designer and Finish Artist at Wizardz.
- January 2012 – October 2015: Midweight Designer and Photographer at Ramsay Media.
- September 2014 – Current: Founder and Director of Ruko Martial Arts.
- October 2015 – December 2016: Graphic Design and Digital Project Manager at Hisense South Africa.
- December 2016 – Current: Graphic Design and Social Media Strategist at Design Infestation.