Hi. I’m Relic – Welcome to my online portfolio.
By nature I am an analytical individual. In my career, I enjoy strategic marketing, graphic and brand design. As a designer, my strengths are: my technical knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, teaching other designers, creation of design templates, layout design (magazine, catalogs and menus), consistency and 360 design, attention to detail, finished art, honesty, excellent problem solver, creating and managing archive and backup systems. Doing a million changes on the same job - really does not bother me. My weaknesses consist of: conceptual design aka "the blank canvas". Its not that I can't do it, but rather that it will take me longer than a designer that is a natural conceptual designer.
Other than my office job, you will find me cycling for hours, teaching and training martial arts or spending time with my family. Happiness is the key to my life.
Editorial Design, Graphic Design, Web and Digital Design, Photography, Videography, Video Editing, Finished Art, WordPress, Project Management, Photo Manipulation, Copywriting, HTML Coding, Digital Marketing, Market Research, SEO, Paid Social Media Marketing, Google My Business, Google AdWords Express (Google Advertising), Google Analytics, Email Marketing, etc.
- September 2014 – Current: Founder and Director of Ruko Martial Arts.
- January 2018 – Current: Graphic Designer at Spur Corporation.
- December 2016 – December 2017: Graphic Designer and Social Media Manager at Design Infestation.
- October 2015 – December 2016: Graphic Designer and Digital Project Manager at Hisense South Africa.
- January 2012 – October 2015: Midweight Designer and Photographer at Ramsay Media.
- January 2010 – January 2012: Graphic Designer and Finish Artist at Wizardz.
- December 2008 – January 2010: Freelance Web and Graphic Design.